The Registration "Home" is not currently available.
Register opens Sunday, October 30th! Click the red button to get started!
The spring season kicks off from February 12th-May 21st!
7v7/5v5 are only offered to grades 5th-8th!
Flag football will be available for grades 5th and below to Kinder. See our Auburn Youth Flag page for more details!
*Special note: Your registration is not complete until you have paid in full. More details are on the link!
Ready, set Go Ravens!
- Join us on October 28th for the Night with the Ravens 2, We will be walking the track and be recognized for our work with the youth for Auburn, WA. We welcome all ARYFC Alumni to walk with us to celebrate a great night for the city. We are so proud of all our ARYFC Alum that will be playing at both ARHS and AHS!
- On October 29th, Join us on our final regular season game vs Whiteriver Wolverines. Games will be held at WRHS starting at 2pm.
- Playoffs!! Congratulations to all our teams (1/2,3/4,5/6, and 7/8) for advancing to the NJFL Playoffs!! Playoffs kick off November 5th, its win or go home! Support your Auburn Ravens as they hit the field!
1) When will the practices begin?
-Practice will begin on the 1st of August for 3rd/4th grade, 5th/6th, and 7th/8th-grade teams. On August 3rd, the 1st/2nd Grade team will begin. The season will normally be from August-December.
2) Where will the practices be?
- Practice locations will be at Auburn Riverside HS Turf or Roegner. Cheer will be at the same locations as Football in the summer as the weather changes, they will move indoors. All locations will be sent out in advance to families.
3) What are the practice days?
-Summertime: Practices are Mon-Thurs, 6-8 pm
-When school starts: Practice are Tues-Thurs, 6-8 pm
4)Who do we contact if we have additional questions?
- Email us at email@example.com . We will get to you as soon as possible. You can also message us on our Facebook and Instagram pages too!
5) What can we do to get our child prepared for the season?
- Sign up for our spring camps that will start up in April, May, and June. July we start our Conditioning camps called "Food Camp". These camps are open for all ages K-8th grade boys and girls. Great opportunity to meet new friends and prepare for the journey. Follow us on our Facebook and Instagram pages to stay updated!
6) Ways to pay for registration?
- Our goal is to make it convenient for our families to pay for their registration with options. 1) Pay in person with cash, check, or card and set up payment plans(pending board approval) 2) We can send you an invoice and pay for it by clicking the link 3) Venmo 4) We have another option that you can fundraise to cover registration, email us to get more information.
Interested in Coaching? Join us for the 2022 Season!!
Auburn Ravens Youth Football and Cheer
Phone: Text ONLY 6197278807