The Registration "Home" is not currently available.
Click the red button to get started!
Flag football will be available for grades 5th and below to Kinder. See our Auburn Youth Flag page for more details!
*Special note: Your registration is not complete until you have paid in full. More details are on the link!
Ready, set Go Ravens!
Please click the link to register for our upcoming Skills and Drills camps (May 13th and June 11th) or any free workouts we offer! OR Click the QR code picture to get started! GO Ravens!
Important note: If you are registered for the 2023 Fall Tackle and Cheer season, you get one(1) free camp voucher. Email us at email@example.com get added to the camp list.
Camp link: https://bit.ly/3Zihr1J
**CLICK PICTURE TO REGISTER***
Welcome to Auburn Youth Flag!! we will be kicking off our Second season of Youth Flag for the Auburn, Washington area! Our goal is to help youth learn and have fun playing flag football. All players will be guaranteed playtime and have a chance to play every spot! We are excited to get started!
-Less commitment with a quick season. Practice and play on Sunday
- Players can still play their regular spring sport
- Everyone Plays and gets to play each position.
Cost: $110 per player.
Costs include Auburn Youth Flag Dri-fit T-Shirt, shorts, and 2 games per Sunday.
Registration spots will fill fast!
Season/Game Details: Each team will have 2 games every Sunday from April 2nd- May 7th (NO GAMES 4/9 Easter Sunday). The tournament begins Sunday in April 30th with the final on May 7th!
-Div 3: PreK-1st grade
-Div 2: 2nd-3rd grade
-Div 1 : 4th-5th grade
Note: Team requests will be on space available and may not be guaranteed, we will try our best!
See the Link to download rules: https://docs.google.com/document/d/135B-XDCPhMo_N-YHApbBeI0oAxDrnNOK/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=105057269767533439963&rtpof=true&sd=true
-Latest Updates are as of April 8th, 2023!
Ravens Skills and Drill camps are here!
These camps are open to ALL kids grades K-7. Raven's camps are a great introduction to football and cheer drills!
May 13th, 3-5 pm at Auburn Mt View HS. This camp will go thru basic fundamentals of Football and cheer taught by our experience Championship coaches!
June 11th, 12 pm-2 pm at Auburn Riverside HS. We will go over part 2 of our fundamentals skills as well as compete in some fun games!
July 6th, 7th Annual FOOD Camp( food drive) . This is a fun workout and tackle camp! More details coming soon!
Register now on our website, www.AUBURNRAVENS.com
Cost: 30$ preregistration/45$ registration at camp.*
Participants that are registered for the 2022 Ravens Fall Tackle and cheer season gets one (1) voucher for a free Ravens camp as part of their registration email Aryfcravens@gmail.com to use your voucher!
Don’t forget to register for the fall tackle and cheer season, spots are limited. Going to be a fun season, let’s go Ravens!!
-2023 Fall tackle and registration season, NOW OPEN! See the Link above for additional details. Also, visit our FAQ section to get your general questions answered. Spots will fill, so don't wait till the last minute!
-Congratulations to our 5v5 Ravens Squads for sweeping the first bowls for the WYFC Farm league season, taking GK and our own Ravens Bowl!! Shoutout to our 7v7 Ravens (5/6 and 7/8) going deep into the tournaments. They are getting better and better! We are proud of you all!
-Congratulations to both of our Raven's Youth Cheer squads for placing 1st in the Comp in the Swamp at Decatur HS. One more Cheer tournament, on January 14th! let's go Ravens Youth Cheer!
-Congratulations to our 1/2 and 5/6 teams for becoming the NJFL League Champions!! We are so proud of you! Check out our Facebook page for pictures!
1) When will the practices begin?
-Practice will begin on the 1st of August for 3rd/4th grade, 5th/6th, and 7th/8th-grade teams. On August 3rd, the 1st/2nd Grade team will begin. The season will normally be from August-December.
2) Where will the practices be?
- Practice locations will be at Auburn Riverside HS Turf or Roegner. Cheer will be at the same locations as Football in the summer as the weather changes, they will move indoors. All locations will be sent out in advance to families.
3) What are the practice days?
-Summertime: Practices are Mon-Thurs, 6-8 pm
-When school starts: Practice is Tues-Thurs, 6-8 pm
4)Who do we contact if we have additional questions?
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get to you as soon as possible. You can also message us on our Facebook and Instagram pages too!
5) What can we do to get our child prepared for the season?
- Spring 7v7/5v5 (grades 5-8) and Auburn Youth Flag (grades K-5) are great opportunities to prepare for the tackle season. Additionally, Sign up for our spring camps that will start in April, May, and June. July we start our Conditioning camps called "Food Camp". These camps are open for all ages K-8th grade boys and girls. Great opportunity to meet new friends and prepare for the journey. Follow us on our Facebook and Instagram pages to stay updated!
6) Ways to pay for registration?
- Our goal is to make it convenient for our families to pay for their registration with options. 1) Pay in person with cash, check, or card and set up payment plans(pending board approval) 2) We can send you an invoice and pay for it by clicking the link 3) Venmo 4) We have another option that you can fundraise to cover registration, email us to get more information.
Interested in Coaching? Join us for the 2022 Season!!
Auburn Ravens Youth Football and Cheer
Phone: Text ONLY 6197278807